Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Weekend Re-cap

We had a nice and busy weekend! We recently purchased a bike trailer for the boys so we went on a nice family bike ride on Saturday. Drew really likes it and David seems to tolerate it. I'm sure he will like it more as he gets bigger. Saturday evening we met the Watson's in Durham for pizza at Mellow Mushroom. We enjoyed visiting with them and both Drew and Whitley were very sad to leave. On Sunday we played outside a lot and prepared for some company to visit that night. My friend, Melissa, who I've known since high school came through town with her family and stayed the night with us on Sunday. It was great to catch up with her - in between caring for five kids (her 3 plus my two)! Here's a few photos from the weekend...





Aunt Cristie and perfect David during dinner.

Whitley and Drew LOVED this! They call it "being tall."


Sweeties!


Melissa's kids, Hailey and Will, with Drew during an episode of Scooby Doo.


I believe Drew was saying, "But she won't get off the blanket." Drew and Will were using it to play hide-and-seek.


Is it obvious that I said, "Drew, put your arm around Will and smile." Geez!

Melissa's girls, Hailey and Olivia. Sweet Olivia just goes with the flow. I guess that's how a 3rd child has to be. I kept trying to find toys that an 18 month old would like but Melissa told me not to worry about it. Olivia is used to following the big kids and doing whatever they are doing - as you can see.

Melissa and David.

Melissa and the babies after we put the older kids to bed.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.