Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Delightful David

I mentioned in the skip trip post that David stayed home with CC while we were in Utah. It sounds like they had a great time together. When I called to check on them, CC would either say that he was perfect, super smart or such a sweetie. One day she said that he was a "delight." That kind of made me giggle. I am sure he was sweet and precious but aren't we all a delight when everything is going our way? And there is no doubt that everything was going David's way with CC here. Sweet CC taught David some songs, played with him every minute and spoiled him with tons of love. David didn't sleep very well though so poor CC was probably exhausted from the week. David gave me the cold shoulder when I got home and wouldn't give me any kisses or hugs :( I guess he was a little mad that I left him. He shook his head "no" every time I asked him for a kiss. Then he would lean into CC's chest and snuggle with her. He woke up in the middle of the night screaming but when I went in there to get him he ran to CC's room. I was a little heartbroken but also happy that he loves CC so much. He warmed up to me the next day though. He was so sad to see CC go home and looked for her around the house for days after she left. Thank you so much CC for taking care of David!!! We love you!!! Here are some pictures from CC and David's week of fun...


David is ready to go outside and play with his new golf set.
Looks like they played soccer too.

Mom said that she sat on this stool for a second and then David wanted to do it from then on. It's been a few weeks since this picture was taken and he still takes this stool to the driveway every time we play outside.
Painting! Gosh, seeing this picture makes me realize that our garage needs a spring cleaning!

Having breakfast.
Crafts
CC got David a singing and dancing dog. He's pressing the button here.

Trip to Dairy Queen for cheeseburgers.

Ice cream too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.