Friday, April 17, 2009

Miscellaneous Things

George was out of town all week with the camera so I wasn't able to take any pictures. I had a few pictures that I've been meaning to post so I'm including those with this blog. First, Drew and I went to see my cousin Stephen play baseball in a tournament recently and had a great time! Stephen pitches and I was really impressed! Ever since we went to the game Drew won't have anything to do with the T in his t-ball set. He only wants to use the ball and bat and "pitch it like Stephen." I thought that would be a big disappoint for Drew but he doesn't mind swinging and missing and when he does make contact with the ball he couldn't be prouder of himself! I hate to brag but he's pretty darn good for a two year old! I'll try to get a video soon. After the baseball game Aunt Mae Mae and Uncle Ralph gave Drew his early Easter present, a fishing pole! Drew was so excited about it that we had to open it in the parking lot and try it out. We are making a date for him to go fish at Mae Mae's pond and use the pole for real! The other photos are from dinner out with our friends. We went to a hibachi restaurant and I have to say that is a great place to take kids! Drew was so entertained by the cook, fire and even a huge aquarium they had. It didn't hurt that the food was delicious as well!
We really missed George this week but kept very busy. We went to the library for toddler time, ate and played at McDonald's with friends and hosted the neighborhood playgroup. Drew loved having his friends over and was especially thrilled with Lelia, a baby that was there. He spent his time getting her a bottle, offering her a pacifier and making her laugh. I was very proud of him and it gave me hope for what's to come in August! He's going to be a wonderful big brother!
Drew and Mae Mae at the game.
Watching Stephen pitch!

Getting an Easter present early... a fishing pole! Wow!
Trying it out with Uncle Ralph in the parking lot!
Drew, Lauren and I at a hibachi restaurant. Yum, yum!
Drew and George watch the fire.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.