Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Drew's Ready for Minnesota!

Drew and I spent the last couple of days getting ready for our much anticipated trip to see CC and Day in Minnesota! He has been sooooo excited and shared his joy with anyone that would listen. I've heard "I going on airplane to see CC and Day Day!" dozens of times. We can't wait to get there!
Drew played hide and seek while I was packing. I heard "Come find me!" and found him under the stool.

Drew and Preston play race track on the porch. Preston and his Mom came over to play and eat dinner with us Tuesday evening.
Ready to go to visit CC and Day Day! He climbed in the suitcase and said "I ready!" after his bath. I started talking about the trip a few days too early, poor guy thought we were going to the airport every time we left the house.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.