Saturday, May 2, 2009

Talking to Baby Brother

I wanted to share a couple of pictures of Drew "talking" to his baby brother. Sometimes he sees my belly and just can't help but talk to the baby! He goes to my bathroom and gets a black headband that he thinks is a stethoscope and then pulls at my shirt to get to the belly. He immitates the sounds we hear at the Doctor's office and rubs my belly, it is unbelievably sweet! Then he kisses his baby brother. Baby boy Davis is going to be one loved little guy!
The other pictures are from a strawberry patch we went to on Friday evening. Drew was quite a pro! We only had to tell him once what to look for and then he was off to picking! He loved to carry the basket, even when it got heavy.
Drew wearing my headband as a stethoscope and talking to his baby brother.

Sweet kiss for baby brother! Drew and George at Jean's Berry Patch.

Drew carries the heavy basket full of strawberries.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.