Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding

George, David and I left early last Friday for Panama City Beach where my bestfriend in the whole world, Angel, got married. We decided to leave Drew here with my Mom and although we missed him sooooooooo much, it was nice to have the time to be as much a part of Angel's special weekend as possible. It would have been more chaotic with both kids and therefore harder to enjoy the festivities. Drew didn't seem to mind (heck, he hardly noticed!) that we were gone and had a great weekend with CC. She and Mae Mae took him to a museum, Mae Mae's park and shopping. CC also took him to Aunt Cristie's one day to play with Whitley. Thank you CC for watching Drewby!!! The wedding weekend was wonderful! George and I really enjoyed being in Florida although the high temps and humidity were quite a shock. There was a party Friday night, the wedding on Saturday and a brunch Sunday morning. All of the events were lovely and the food was fantastic! We stayed at a condo with Angel's parents which was great because most of the action took place there so we hardly had to leave. David was able to get comfy in his pack and play and even slept through the entire party Friday night. Everyone was very sweet about David and I showed off my pictures of Drew! Angel was a gorgeous bride and her wedding was so beautiful! We were thrilled to be a part of it!!! Congratulations Angel and Walt!!!

David's first flight. He was so perfect!

Angel and I at the "black and white" party Friday night. She had a birthday cake for me! So sweet!


David wore his LSU gear on Saturday before the wedding. He's sticking his tongue out at the Gators.


David's first time to the beach!

Angel's Dad walks her down the aisle! Angel looked absolutely amazing!!!


George, David and I. We missed Drew :(

George and David with the beautiful beach. Gosh, I miss living so close to such gorgeous beaches!
David slept through the wedding which was good. I was nervous enough to do a reading so I was relieved not to worry that he would cry out during the ceremony.

Brianne's son Grayson touches David. Grayson is such a sweet and darling little boy!


The happy (and beautiful!) couple!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.