Sunday, October 4, 2009

Big Birthday Weekend!

Today is my 30th birthday and we celebrated over the weekend with two fun nights! On Friday, the Watsons and our neighborhood crew surprised me at home when I thought just George and I were going to dinner. George arranged a big taxi van to transport everyone and we enjoyed a delicious dinner at one of my favorite sushi restaurants. It was a great night! On Saturday, George and I went to the U2 concert and had a ball! Every song was my favorite song and I didn't want the show to end. Thank you to our fabulous babysitters - Me-Ma and her friend Carol on Friday and Cristie and Melanie on Saturday!!! As my sister put it, "It's a two person job!" and we greatly appreciate your help! It was so nice to know the boys were well taken care of and in such loving hands.

Before heading to dinner Friday night.
Sharon, Beth and I at dinner.

A picture of our crew on the van.

George and I at the U2 concert.

Couldn't do a blog post without pictures of my boys. Here's David just being as happy as can be!

Drew doing puzzles, one of his favorite things.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.