Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Crazy Corn Maze!

Drew, David and I went to a local corn maze today with some friends for tons of fun! They had hayrides, pumpkins, corn shooters, a corn box, hay jump, pipe slide, a wild tractor train ride and of course a corn maze. Drew had a blast and we all came home exhausted!
David being so sweet this morning.




The kids scope out all of the fun stuff while Sharma and I pay.

Getting ready to enter the corn maze.
The boys and I! Excuse my dirty and greasy hair. I was getting ready to jump in the shower after working out when Sharma called to see if wanted to go to the corn maze. We jumped in the car and headed out and I didn't see my hair until uploading the pictures. Gross.
Drew and Blake pick a pumpkin.
The wild ride! This was taken before I asked Sharma to ride with Drew. It's a good thing I did. I'm pretty sure he would have flown out otherwise. There were no seat belts and I swear the driver had to be drinking! He raced around the property at high speeds and made tight circles in huge mounds of mud. We came home filthy!
Getting ready to ride!
On the tractor hayride.

Drew in the corn box. This was his favorite thing which surprised me because he's not that wild about sandboxes. He screamed "I want to play in the corn box" all the way home after I was finally able to tear him away from it and put him in the car.

Back on the ride and this time I took a turn! I screamed the entire time and held on to Drew for dear life. He kept turning around and laughing at me saying, "It's so fun Mommy! This tractor goes sooooooooo fast!!!"
We survived!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.