Friday, September 18, 2009

First Bath...Finally!

David's cord finally fell off so I was able to give him a real bath. I was beginning to wonder after 5 weeks if the cord was a permanent part of his belly. I asked his Pediatrician and he said he's only seen one case in 13 years where it didn't fall off so told me not to worry. The crazy thing is I have no idea where the cord stump is. It was attached the other day when I dressed David but when we got home from dropping Drew at school and running a few errands it was no where to be found. I can only assume it fell off, found it's way out of his clothes and is on the floor of Walmart somewhere. Pretty gross for whomever finds it! David really liked his first bath! He soaked in the suds for quite sometime while Drew showed him some bath toys and told him all about cleaning his "monster peter" and other parts. Here's a few pictures of my squeaky clean sweetie!

First bath!
Drew was in charge of the bath toys and lined them all up in a row for David to look out.

All clean!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.