Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Drew's First Day of Preschool!

Drew started preschool this week and really enjoyed it! He has been super excited about it for a few weeks and got even more excited when his dinosaur backpack arrived on Monday. He carried it around all day and then woke up early on Tuesday morning and put it on first thing. His teachers are very nice and he warmed up to them pretty quickly. It didn't take him long to find the train table and dinosaur bin so he felt right at home in the classroom. I think it's going to be nice for him (and I!) to be in school two days a week. I know he will enjoy it!

Getting ready for school! This is where he told me he was going to "Walk down the sidewalk to get on the school bus." Oops, guess there was a little misunderstanding. He was under the impression that all kids ride the bus to school. Needless to say he was a tad disappointed when I loaded him in the minivan.
Dino backpack!! Drew is so proud of it!

My cutie!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.