Friday, August 20, 2010

Mini Musicians

We've had a fun week and a half since my last post. It seems that many of our days have involved music of some kind. George and I went to the Zac Brown Band concert last week. It was a blast! Some friends joined us and so did my cousin Stephen. Drew is really into singing and and dancing and constantly asks for me to turn on the ipod so he can "put on a concert." He's precious and knows the lyrics to quite a few songs! I joke that he gets his dance moves from me...he's pretty good! Most evenings we turn on music while getting dinner ready and have a wonderful time dancing as a family. Drew's current favorite tunes are "Home Sweet Home" by Motley Crew and "Sic 'em on a Chicken" by the Zac Brown Band but he will dance to just about anything. David loves music too and especially loves to watch and laugh at Drewby.


George, me and our huge hot beers.
Sweet cousin Stephen!
David and his friend Anneka playing the drums.
Trying out and tasting another instrument!
Drew belting out some tunes on the porch.

David's turn!



Usher was on Good Morning America so we just had to crank it up and dance. I have been an Usher fan since high school and still dig is music and moves! Drew was trying so hard to imitate Usher's moves. Watch at your own risk - may cause motion sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.