Thursday, October 28, 2010

Whitley's 3rd Birthday

My sweet and darling niece turned three on October 12th. Happy Birthday Whitley Grace! We celebrated by spending a couple of hours at a corn maze and then having a delicious dinner at my sister's house. The corn maze was fun and Drew thought it was a blast to be "lost in the corn." I overheard him tell a friend today about being lost. He said, "One time, I went to the corn maze with my Daddy and we were sooooo lost in there and my CC was lost in there too and so was my Day Day but then we found our way out and it was soooooo fun!" Afterward, we treated ourselves to ice cream. Who knew pumpkin ice cream was so yummy? Mmmm! Then we went back to Whitley's house to play and eat. Tom and Cristie fixed a great dinner and then we had cupcakes - always a hit! The kids had a blast playing together and nobody wanted the fun celebration to end! We love you Whitley!!!

Family pic at the corn maze.
David checks out the big pumpkins.

Hi sweet David!
Day Day and Drew share some delicious ice cream.
I tried to share with David but he wouldn't let me have any.
Look at those teeth!!!
The birthday girl!
Happy 3rd Birthday sweet Whitley!

My boy loves sweets!
Day Day watches Beauty and the Beast with the kids. They were enthralled with the ending!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.