Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

I'm trying to recall what we've done the last couple of weeks. One thing that comes to mind is my birthday :) The celebration started early in the week with cupcakes at Cristie's house! I thought we were just going over to play so was pleasantly surprised when I saw the balloons and treats! I also went to the movies one night with a couple of girlfriends. On my actual birthday, the boys spoiled me rotten! The day started with the sweetest hugs and kisses and then the guys insisted I open my presents right away. Drew helped pick out perfume for me and he did a great job - I love it! Drew also wanted to get flowers for me so George put that on the list as well. Later in the day they made a yummy birthday cake! David even hummed to the tune when George and Drew say "Happy Birthday." George set up a sitter to watch the boys so he and I enjoyed a nice dinner out. That's always a special treat! I also got so many sweet cards and phone calls from family and friends. I definitely felt special this year!

I helped out my friend Leslie with her two kids one day because she was pretty sick. I got a taste of what having two sets of twins would be like. Wow!


All four of them played Mega Blocks for a while and had a good time.

Cupcakes at Cristie's for my birthday!!! The boys devoured them!

Whitley was a fan too!
George and Drew icing my cake.

Family pic!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.