Friday, April 27, 2012

More Easter

 The problem with slacking on blog posts is that I forget what we've done and what pictures I have!  I was so late doing an Easter blog that I completely forgot about the pictures my Mom sent me from the weekend as well as the ones I have on my phone.  So, here's a bunch more, mostly from our fun outing to the berry patch. 

Drew and Me-Ma show off their "clawberry." 
That was one freaky looking strawberry.

CC's favorite strawberry. 

CC helps David get a good one. 




David taking a break 

Drew and Me-Ma still going strong. 

Golf cart ride. 

Drew digging into an Easter basket.  I think I
mentioned in the last post that the boys got multiple
baskets, this one is from CC and Day Day.

David gets into his too. 

My handsome big boy. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.