Sunday, August 12, 2012

We're still here - sorry for the break in blogging

Just a quick note to admit my disappearance and say I'm so sorry that it has been forever since I've been on here.  Not sure how many of you readers are out there but I do apologize if you've checked here occasionally and wondered what in the heck happened to the Davis's.  In the past, if I update the blog a couple of weeks late, I'll back-date the post so it corresponds with the entry. We've had so much going on since the last time I posted that I won't even try to do that (or trick you into thinking you somehow missed my updates).  It has been a super and super busy summer.  Other than the countless hours spent on the highway, there hasn't been much spare time.  So, let me think back to our fun-filled and tiring summer and try not to miss anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.