Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Rub-A-Dub-Dub


I took some really precious pictures of Drew in the tub tonight so thought I would post them. He has always loved bath time and I don't think that will change anytime soon! He likes to get on his belly and swim and he likes to play with his many, many bath toys. He is always a good sport when I dump water on his head. That has never bothered him which amazes my parents. They say my sister and I didn't like getting our hair washed so they laughed the first time they saw me pour a huge cup of water on Drew's head to get the shampoo out. Is there another way to do it? He just responds by squinting his eyes, opening his mouth real wide and saying "Aaaahhhhhh!" I'm pretty sure it means "Do it again Mom! Do it again!" He's so funny and excitable!




Do it again! Do it again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.