Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!

We had a nice week and weekend. Drew and I stayed busy with a playgroup, some Christmas shopping, a two hour lunch at McDonald's (he loves the play area there), and even some outside playtime although it was a pretty cold week. Friday night we had a family night in with pizza and movies! Then Saturday we went to a restaurant to watch ECU play in their conference championship... they won! Drew was so cute watching the game and won the hearts of everyone in sight as he cheered "Go ball ball team!" while wearing his darling LSU jersey. Saturday night we watched Whitley while Cristie and Tom went to a Santa Bar Crawl. They looked so festive in their costumes and Uncle Tom was a darling Santa. Drew wasn't so sure at first but warmed up to him pretty quickly. Today was a really fun day for me because my Aunt Mary took her daughter Melanie and my sister and I to a lovely brunch and then to see The Nutcracker at UNC's Memorial Hall. We had a wonderful time and Aunt Mary promises to make it an annual event :) Drew will be two on Friday so we're gearing up for a fun and busy week!
Drew was scared of Santa (Uncle Tom) so he wouldn't come in the living room. Here he is pouting in the dining room.
My cutie and I at the start of his birthday week!

Drew, Whitley and Santa!

Cousin Melanie, Cristie, Aunt Mary and I at The Nutcracker.

Cristie, Aunt Mary and I.

Cousins!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.