Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Little Homebody!

I just wanted to share a cute little thing about Drew. Lately he has become the biggest homebody! When we go places he'll ask over and over if we can go home. I can't blame him when I'm dragging him on errands and he's bored stiff but the other day we were on our way to a birthday party and he only wanted to go home. I said, "Drew, do you want to go to a party and see your friends, play games and have cake?" He looked at me and responded so pitifully, "No, I want home." Tuesday I took him to his 2 year check-up and as soon as the nurse called his name, he ran to the door and starting repeating "home, home, home". She and everyone in the waiting room laughed hysterically. Some of them were still laughing when we came back out 20 minutes later. We saw the nurse a couple of weeks ago for Drew's flu shot and it was obvious he recognized her. He didn't get any shots this time and the Dr. said Drew is doing great! He weighs 32 pounds (85th percentile) and is 37" tall (97th percentile). He continues to be a big guy! Below are some pictures of Drew in his fire fighter raincoat. CC got it for him for his birthday and he didn't like it at first. He ran from it as fast as he could. But then a couple of days ago he changed his mind and now wants to wear it constantly. I asked him Tuesday what he wanted to wear and he said, "my wee-ooh, wee-ooh fire ,truck."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.