Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I was going to do a weekend blog but now it's already Wednesday night so I better include some things from this week as well. I had eight friends spend the night Saturday for a girls weekend. We had a great time playing games, going out to eat and getting tons of laughs. I'm already looking forward to next time! George and Drew spent the night at a friends house and had a great time as well. On Sunday they went to Pump It Up for Lauren's (our neighbor that I've mentioned on the blog before) 6th birthday. Drew had a blast and George came home sweating! Drew told me all about the party when he got home but he was so excited that the only words I could understand were, "slide, jump and Blake (his idol that lives behind us)." On Monday Drew and I went to McDonald's so he could play since the weather is still pretty poor. Unfortunately there were quite a few bullies there so we didn't stay long. I was so proud of Drew though because when two kids started bullying him he said "Bad friends!" and walked away. Luckily, their Mom saw them hitting Drew and punished them unlike the parents of another little snot which were no where to be found. That always amazes me! When I take Drew to public play areas I never let him out of my sight. After McDonald's we went to get the car washed and Drew had a blast playing with the Thomas the Train collection. A few people commented on how talkative Drew was. I swear he learns 10 news words everyday! On Tuesday we went to the library for toddler time and then to a neighbor's house for a play group. When we got home Judy was here and Drew was thrilled to see her! Today we went to Winter Wiggles and Drew was an excellent student. I get such a kick out of watching him follow instructions. He loves nothing more than to pick up all of the supplies after an activity! That's about it for our week so far. Judy will be here until Friday and then my Mom comes back to watch Drew while George and I go on a trip. We've had a ski trip planned for a year and although I'm not going to ski, I'm looking forward to relaxing, reading, going to the spa and eating out!
With friends at dinner during our girls weekend.

Using the drill in Grandma's mouth! Maybe there's Dental School in Drew's future.

Playing shop with Daddy.


Christmas in January! Judy brought a present for Drew from some family in New Jersey and sweet Drew let Bailey open it! I love how his hands are tucked to his chest like he knows better than to put them near Bailey's mouth!

Bailey working on the present. She has mastered the art of opening gifts!

Drew (in the back) pictured with the kids at Lauren's birthday party.



George and Drew coming down the slide at Pump it Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.