Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Relaxing Vacation

Our trip to Park City, Utah was even better than I anticipated. I was worried that I would be bored since I wasn't skiing. Boy, was I wrong. I realized that doing nothing makes the time fly by! I spent my days lounging at the heated indoor pool, reading books, and even had a facial. Our friends Mike and Suzanne joined us and one day Suzanne didn't ski so I had company at the pool. George also took a break from snowboarding one day since he was going to be there all week so he and I hung out. It was such a relaxing trip and I really enjoyed it. Three of George's friends joined him after I left and they had a fun few days. They even got the fresh powder they were hoping for after a few days of unseasonably warm weather. Of course I missed Drew very much while I was gone but four nights was much easier to handle than the seven I was gone on our ski trip last year. Drew was in great hands with CC while I was gone and they had tons of fun together! She said he didn't ask for George and I at all. Although that kind of hurts my feelings I've very glad that he didn't miss us too much :) I will post some pictures of their time together when CC sends them to me. My Dad arrived on Wednesday shortly after I landed and we've had a great few days! I'll do another blog shortly about all the fun we had. For now, it's back to just George, Drew, Bailey and I and George and I are relaxing on the couch catching up on our recorded tv shows.
A couple of days before I left for Park City I went to see Whitley because she wasn't feeling well and brought her some cooking essentials for her new play kitchen. She thought the hat was so silly!
Then we realized that she really thought it was silly when I wore it :)
Suzanne and I outside of a book store in Park City where she bought Twilight. I talked her into reading it and sure hope she likes it. I can't imagine anyone not loving it!

George and I at our favorite restaurant in Park City, The Flying Sumo.

Sweet, sweet hugs from my sweetie when I got home!

He was repeating "Mama" real slow and holding on to me so tight. It was the best hug ever!













































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.