Thursday, June 18, 2009

Drew's In Love!

My best friend Angel came to visit from Mississippi and it was love at first sight for Drew! From the moment we met her at the airport Drew was 100% smitten :) Angel is so good with kids that it was no doubt Drew would adore her but I was surprised at exactly how much. He wanted to be with her at all times, waking up and going straight to her room to peek inside, sitting next to her at meals and showing her his many, many toys and books. He thought she was his friend and in the rare moments that he didn't have eyes on her he would ask, "Where did my friend go?" One night when just she and I went shopping Drew asked George, "Where did my friend go? and when George said she went to the store he responded, "But I miss her." So sweet! We had the best visit with Angel and I was devastated to see her go (Drew too!). She arrived with some wonderful news... she's engaged! We are absolutely thrilled for her! Thanks so much for visiting Angel, we enjoyed having you here more than you know! Come back!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.