Monday, January 18, 2010

Prom Night!

We decided to have a theme for the adults only event on Saturday night. Prom night was chosen and we all wore cheesy out-of-style attire. It was hilarious! I borrowed a terribly fabulous pink number from my friend Ashley who had it from an 80's gag party. George got a purple tux jacket on e-bay and wore it with the rest of his normal black tux. Prom started with cocktails and appetizers at the Stringers and then a shuttle took us to downtown Raleigh for dinner and dancing. We got lots of strange looks from people but after they realized what we were doing they complimented our attire and said they couldn't wait to have a similar event with friends. It really was a blast! The boys were fine at home with a sitter and she was shocked when I came out of the bedroom, simply saying, "I don't know what to think of that dress." Guess it's safe to say she won't be borrowing it for her senior prom this Spring.

George and I on prom night complete with a dorky pose.
Rebecca and I. Her dress was awesome! I wish this picture was full length so you could see the ruffles that went diagonal from her hip to the bottom of the dress.

The girls

The guys



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.