Sunday, January 31, 2010

Winter Wonderland!

We've had the best weekend! It started snowing on Friday evening and although it turned to sleet by the time we woke up on Saturday, there was still plenty of snow for some winter fun! Drew had a great time sledding with George and friends on Saturday while David and I stayed home and got lots of chores done. I organized the boys' clothes and pulled out the next bin for David which has been on my to-do list for quite sometime. Saturday evening we had happy hour with some friends and then enjoyed a cozy night at home as a family. Then on Sunday it was my turn to play outside with Drew and we had a blast too! Drew and I went down the hill together, fell out and Drew went face first in the snow with me landing on top. That didn't stop him from wanting to go again. We played and played and finally called it quits when Drew started asking me to carry him back up the hill. I knew he was exhausted so we came home for a big nap. George stayed home with David this time and did tons of laundry. It's amazing how much you can get done when your house bound. Schools and all other activities are closed on Monday so maybe the fun will continue...

David didn't play outside but had a good time on his play mat.
I called his name and he looked at me with this darling smile :)


Getting ready to play in the winter wonderland.

Flying down the hill on a snow boogie.

Ready again!

Stripping off layers after lots and lots of fun.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.