Wednesday, June 23, 2010

An Angel of an Aunt!

My wonderful Aunt Kim spent two weeks in Minnesota visiting my Daddy and helping my Mom care for him. She is a nurse and is also extremely funny and sweet so it was wonderful to have her around. My Mom, sister and I are so grateful for all she did to help us and Daddy through such a hard time. She flew here after her trip to Minnesota to visit my Uncle Mark. We were lucky enough to have her, Uncle Dreg and their "babies" (three sweet doggies!) stay with us. We really enjoyed their company! Drew couldn't believe they have three dogs and had the most fun walking them. Drew also had a blast playing with Aunt Kim and Uncle Dreg and didn't want Dreg out of his sight for a second. David enjoyed the many hugs and kisses he received from his sweet great Aunt and Uncle!

Aunt Kim, Uncle Dreg and the boys.

Uncle Dreg building a dog out of MegaBloks per Drew's request.
Reading books before bedtime.
Aunt Kim and Drew doing a magnet book.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.