Friday, July 16, 2010

Mae Mae's Boat

Note: This is from June 26th, I'm still behind on my posts.

This is the third summer that we have been invited on Mae Mae's boat and our outings just get better and better! David is a little young for a day on the boat so just Drew and I went. We had such a great time together! Drew was born to boat! He loved every second of it. Stephen was our captain and he let Drew help drive and pull in the anchor! We stopped a couple of times to swim which is always a big hit! We also had a delicious picnic dinner. Oh, I almost forgot that I wakeboarded too. It had been a while but it came back to me and I had a blast! Thanks to the Gunderson's for hosting us on your boat, we can't wait to go again!

Drew and Mae Mae cool off with a swim.
More swimming with Mae Mae. He was also swimming with Melanie but she wouldn't let me take her picture :)
Cristie and Whitley were there too!
Captain Stephen and first mate Drew.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.