Thursday, July 1, 2010

Minnesota Zoo...Minnesota Trip Part 2

George and I took the boys to the Minnesota Zoo one day. It was just perfect with beautiful weather and no crowds. The only thing that would have made it better was if Day Day and CC could have joined us!
Drew and I posed for this same photo three years ago when he was 7 months old. David made a cute addition :)


The boys and I riding a wagon to the family farm section of the zoo. The family farm section is such a blast for the little ones! They had baby goats, pigs and newborn chicks. So cute!

George and Drew hung out with the goats for a bit. Drew liked feeding them. While I stopped to take a picture, one of the goats squeezed through the fence and was trying to eat the snacks off of David's stroller tray. You can imagine my surprise when I looked down to see a goat two inches from David's face! Guess I didn't notice the huge hole in the fence when I parked the stroller there. Way to go Stace!

Watching the prairie dogs scurry around.
George and the boys stopped for a photo while we were watching the bears. Two bears were wrestling in the water; the show attracted quite a crowd. Drew narrated the whole thing for us!

Happy David! He enjoyed all of the sites at the zoo.

George and Drew check out their wingspan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.