Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Back to the Beach!

We snuck off to Myrtle Beach over the weekend. The boys and I went down on Thursday with my Mom, Dad and Whitley. George, Cristie and Tom came after work on Friday. Judy's birthday was last week so it was great to celebrate her special day together. We had a beautiful day at the beach on Friday. This is definitely the time to go to the beach. No crowds and the weather was a tad cooler. So nice! I wish I had some beach pictures to share but I guess we were having too much fun to take any! We ate some delicious food, including a seafood feast that Daddy prepared and a strawberry cake that I made for Judy's birthday. I know it's tacky to say something I baked was delicious but oh well. It was good and it was devoured! Aunt Kim, I don't know what we would do without that recipe! The guys played golf on Saturday and had a great time while Cristie and Mom took Whitley and Drew to the beach. Judy, David and I did some shopping :) Mom, Cristie, Drew, Whitley and I went to Medieval Times on Saturday night. It was so fun that I have to do a whole post on it (coming soon!). It was a fun and busy weekend! So glad we could squeeze in one more beach trip before the end of the season. Course, with this heat who knows when the "season" will ever end.


David taking a sink bath.
Day Day and a very tired David enjoy the nice weather.
Happy Birthday Me-Ma!!!
Whitley patiently awaits a piece of cake!
Drew helps Me-Ma blow out her candle.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.