Tuesday, November 23, 2010

More Fall Fun!

November flew by of course! Everyone was sick once or twice but we also had some fun. I have pictures from random things so I'll share the stories as they go....


Drew dressed and ready for another pirate treasure hunt. We go on at least three or four a week. Halloween costumes year round? Sure, why not! Drew and his classmates during their Thanksgiving parade. Luck would have it that George was out of town for the family feast and David was pretty darn sick. I couldn't miss it because Drew would have been crushed so I dragged David, a ham and a dozen rolls to his preschool. I felt bad bringing a sick baby to school but he was so clingy that there was zero chance a germ was getting near anyone but me. Drew took full advantage of the situation by eating three rolls and two desserts for lunch...nice! He knew I couldn't do much about it with pitiful David in my arms. It was a nice event and could have been fun. Oh well. Maybe next year!
David having dinner with our friend Harrison. Drew wouldn't put down the toys long enough to eat so he missed the picture. Isn't Harrison a cutie?
Running around the house mostly naked with a balloon. What's not to love about that?
Flying by!
McDonalds! We haven't eaten fast food in awhile because I can't bear the play areas. David thinks he's five years old when he gets in one which means I have to climb, slide and wiggle through tight spaces to keep him from getting hurt. After getting stuck in the top of the cow car at Chick-Fil-A wearing a short skirt (I'm sure the other folks there are still talking about that!) a few months ago I vowed to never go again until David is ready to play solo. We were running errands on the other side of town the other day when I spotted a McDonalds without a play area. Score!
Drew and his buddy Peter having ice cream on the porch. I will be so glad when our neighborhood is complete and the ice cream truck stops coming through for the construction workers. The driver blares the music so loudly that it's impossible to ignore his arrival. I usually tell Drew to forget it but he and Peter had been playing so nicely and quietly (which meant I got a ton of things done!) so I figured they deserved a treat.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.