Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Drew's Birthday

Drewby is 4! If you ask him he will say, "I'm already four and next time I'll be five and I'll have a Star Wars birthday." He is already past this birthday and looking on to the next. He's growing up too fast. He had a great birthday celebration spanning over two weeks. CC and Day Day spoiled him with presents and a shopping trip while they were here for Thanksgiving. Then he and I went to see Disney's Toy Story on Ice December 9th with two of his buddies and their Mom's. Me-Ma arrived on the 10th with gifts galore and we celebrated his birthday before George and I left for the Key West wedding. Yep, we were gone for his actual birthday (the 12th). Ouch! Sweet Aunt Cristie came to get him and took him to see the movie Tangled on his birthday. Mae Mae also stopped and he got to play with Me-Ma so he had a great day despite our absence. We returned on the 13th and his birthday party was on the 14th. He wanted to have his party at an inflatable play place, The Jump Zone, and I am so glad he did! I didn't have to do a thing except bring the cake. How easy! He and 21 pals played, jumped and had a blast before finishing up with pizza and cupcakes. Drew said over and over that he loved his party very much. I am happy that he was happy. Happy 4th birthday to my darling, bright and funny best buddy! You are loved very, very much!
Drew and I at Disney on Ice. That cotton candy and Buzz hat cost me $10 just in case you are wondering. Cake on December 10th.
More!
Silly boys after too much sugar.
Cristie and I with sweet David at The Jump Zone.
David liked the tot area. He also liked trying to escape :)
The group! I think 21 out of the 22 sat for the photo. Not bad.
Drew in his inflatable king chair!
Spider man cupcake cake (thank you Sam's Club!) Happy Birthday buddy!
During his 4 year check-up. He thought wearing the gown with only underwear underneath was a riot. That pretty much set the tone for the rest of the appointment. He was silly! When asked if he could hop on one foot he not only showed the Doctor that he could but he continued to do it around and around the exam room. When she mentioned that he was muscular he decided to stop hopping so he could flex his muscles for her. Good grief. The Doctor was nice and looked like she got a kick out of Drew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.