Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Good Laugh

So I mentioned in the last post that we spent some time with my Aunt Betty and Uncle Mike on Mother's Day. I shared the coloring book story but I didn't mention one of the things David did. Like most toddlers, he is constantly on the move and can get into trouble pretty quickly. I didn't have a lot of things to entertain him with so I fell back on an ole faithful - handing him my wallet and letting him tear it apart. It keeps him busy for quite sometime considering it's packed with cards to places I haven't been to in years and receipts that are so old you can't read the numbers anymore. When he's done removing every single thing, he usually tries to put it all back which doubles the chore. Aunt Betty and Uncle Mike got a kick out of him doing this (or maybe more out of my lack of concern that my wallet was being torn apart). They sent a package to the boys this week and along with some awesome crafts, David got his very own wallet. I laughed till I cried. The wallet was filled with business cards, rewards cards, stickers, etc. David loves it of course and I will never leave home without it! They also sent Drew a folder labeled "Drew's art portfolio" to store all of those pages he won't part with :) It was a thoughtful package and I appreciated the laugh very much!


As promised, Drew sent a Mickey Mouse coloring page to Aunt Betty. She so sweetly took a picture of it displayed on her fridge and forwarded the photo to Drew.
Drew showing off his portfolio!

Uncle Mike took this picture of David destroying my wallet. Doing some damage to his very own wallet.


He's at it again! Thank you Aunt Betty and Uncle Mike for the big laugh!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.