Sunday, June 29, 2008

Beach Baby!!!

Day Day and Drew wear sun hats.
Switcheroo :) Drew thought that was one of the funniest things he's seen!
Tickle, tickle, tickle! Drew loved tickling Whitley. They get a kick out of each other and Drew only upset her a few times.
Drew went blond at the beach.
Drewby playing with the many inside toys we had as well.
This photo cracks me up! Drew slept with my parents one night and woke up totally soaked. His clothes were in my room and sweet Mommy didn't want to wake me so dressed him in her tank top and secured the straps with a hair clip! Ha ha ha!!!! When I woke up they were returning from a walk and he was sitting in the stroller in that "outfit!" Funny stuff!


CC and Drewby!
Whitley, Day Day, Drewby and I.
Drew enjoying an Italian Ice on the beach. Talk about a mess!!


We are back from the family beach vacation and concluded that Drew is a HUGE beach lover!!! It is amazing how much he loves the sand, waves, pool, people and all the other fun things that go along with a beach trip. He just couldn't get enough! I have to say that it was the most exhausting week of my life! George only stayed for the weekend and then came back home to work so I was left to chase Drewby for a few more days. My parents were a huge help and it took all of us to keep up with Drew's running and playing. He chased a beach ball for miles, observed fish and crabs in a bucket, ate an Italian Ice beach side, made a racetrack for his beach trucks on the cooler, played in the sprinkler when we returned to the house, ran from side to side while the adults attempted to play Ladderball without him grabbing all the balls, took a ride in a golf cart, stopped for maybe 3 minutes to inhale a hot dog... and that was all in one day! I can't begin to share details of the rest of the week because it's too tiring to even think about! To sum it up, we all had a wonderful time and enjoyed the great food, many drinks (oops!), fun games (I am the Cornhole champ!) and quality family time! We are already looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.