Monday, June 2, 2008

Dancing!

Drew's first prom picture!
Lauren and I at her dance.
Drew gets more mail!



A video of Drew with another music card from CC and Day Day! I love his little smirk! He even asks "What's that?" at the end of the video. He asks that question non-stop! As we read books, he repeats "What's that?" while pointing at each and every little thing on the page. While going down aisles at Target he repeats "What's that?" to everything he lays eyes on. It's so precious!

We had a really fun weekend! Drew and I went to the pool Friday afternoon and ran into his friend Preston and his Mom. The two boys split dinner there so we were able to stay even longer than planned. Chasing Drewby around the pool must have wore me out because I fell asleep on the couch at 8pm when George went to put Drew down. I slept till 8am Saturday morning so I guess I needed to catch up on some Z's! It felt great! Drew and I went to Lauren's (the sweet girl next door) "prom" Saturday afternoon for a little while. She is finishing preschool and starting Kindergarten so they had a dance at her school to celebrate. She really wanted Drew and I to go and we were glad we did! Drew was such a ladies man! At one point he had four darling 5 year old girls hugging and kissing him! He loved every second of it. He and I danced and I taught him the Cupid Shuffle! You know I don't miss a chance to shake my tail feather - even if I was the oldest person on the dance floor by 23 years! The dancing continued Saturday night when we went out with some neighbors. We took a party van to downtown Raleigh and had a wonderful meal and then went dancing. I haven't danced at a club in a really long time. It only made me want to do it more often! On Sunday I went to see Sex and the City with Cristie. I loved the movie and cried twice. What's the matter with me? It's Sex and the City for goodness sake! We snuck in three super-sized boxes of Raisinets - I couldn't ask for a better Sunday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.