Monday, June 16, 2008

Books and more books!

Drew catching up on some reading.
Eeeewwwww!! Snot on the door! My day wouldn't be complete if I didn't Windex that door anyway.
Taking a break from the U.S. Open for some giggles!


Video clip of Drew reading to George.
Drew has been his usual fun self the past few days! I took him to the pool Friday afternoon and he had a ball. The water was finally warm enough for him to enjoy it and he took full advantage of that. He loved jumping in from the side into my arms. He didn't mind being dunked at all and came up laughing every time! George met us at the pool after work and we stayed til 7:30pm. Dinner time came and went but that didn't bother Drew. We had to drag him home!
George enjoyed Father's Day and had lots of fun with Drewby. They watched Shrek III and the U.S. Open. It made me feel even more guilty for lying to the pediatrician last Thursday when I told him Drew hardly ever watches TV. I knew that's what he wanted to hear so I fibbed a bit. Come on, what parent can get anything done in peace without the help of the TV??? Putting Drew in front of the TV is the only thing that keeps him from wandering around when I need to do something. Heaven forbid I use the bathroom without worrying that Drew has climbed the stairs and is getting ready to jump off the balcony! In all seriousness, on a typical day he watches an episode of Curious George and maybe Sesame Street!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.