Thursday, October 16, 2008

Get ready to laugh!!!

Drew is going to be Mike the Tiger (LSU's mascot for those that don't know) for Halloween and I've been searching the stores and the net for the perfect costume! I wanted one with the right colors and that also had detachable pieces in case Drew didn't want to wear the hands or headpiece. I finally found exactly what I was looking for and couldn't wait for it to arrive. What a joke! It is waaaayyyy too small! George and I got the BIGGEST laugh when we put it on Drew. I ordered a 24 month because that was the largest size they had. I even e-mailed the company to ask the length because I was concerned it would be too short. They responded that it would fit toddlers up to 40" in height. Don't think so! Drew is 35" tall and you can see it's a good 6" too short! The sad part is Drew seemed to love it. He started roaring as soon as I put it on him!!! Guess I'll hit Party City and buy the second best Tiger costume. I have to find something that works because we are so excited about Halloween this year! Whitley is going to be an LSU cheerleader and her and Drew will trick-or-treat together in a wagon decorated purple and gold! Can't wait! Get ready to laugh...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.