Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Trip Down Memory Lane

I have been transferring photos from the computer to discs today, a task I have been avoiding for months. We have so many pictures on this thing that I'm afraid it's going to crash so I finally got around to the job. It was much more fun that I expected since I got to take a trip down memory lane. Gosh, what a difference a year makes! Drew isn't even the same child he was this time last year. Below are a few photos from the Fall of '07 to show you what I mean...
Drew at LSU Fan Day. He has always loved the ladies!
Another Fan Day picture. I would love to see Herman hold Drew now!

Drew with Ward at Drew's first football game! Drew looks so different without hair!


Drew used to push this toy across the floor as he learned how to walk. I can't even remember what it was like before Drew walked! This time last year he was happy cruising around the coffee table 20 times in a row. Now he can climb up the stairs, go to the bonus room, grab a truck and be halfway back down the stairs is 4 1/2 seconds flat! That happened today as I'm sure you guessed.
First car! Whitley, one week old! What a beautiful newborn!
Ali, Lila, Cristie, Whitley, Drew and I.
Drew meeting Whitley! They loved each other from the start!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.