Monday, October 13, 2008

Whirlwind Week!

We had a really busy week again! Short recap... Day Day arrived and Drew was thrilled to see him, I turned 29, Drew had Roseola but is all well now, Whitley had her 1st birthday and a wonderful party to celebrate, Drew learned how to steer (or over-steer) his Power Wheels truck, my friend Sharon and I took the boys to a lame Fall Festival so ditched it to meet the hubbies at Hooters, I changed the sheets on the guest bed four times (lots of rotating company!), Judy, CC and Day Day left on Sunday and Drew is wondering why the fun had to end. Unfortunately, I hardly took any pictures all week since we were so busy. Here's just a few...

CC and Drew at Cristie's on my birthday.
Drew greeting Day Day at the airport! Drew waited so patiently at the bottom of the escalator and then ran for his Day Day when he spotted him!
Reading with Day Day
Drew with the waitress at Hooters. He was so in love! He followed her around and even went with her to take orders at other tables. What a sweet girl!

All the kids at Whitley's birthday party! Such cuties!

Whitley watching all the silly people sing "Happy Birthday!"

Cristie, Sydney and I at Whitley's party. It was so good to see so much family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.