Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dinosaur Obsession

A new obsession popped out of nowhere! Drew is into dinos in a big way! I'm not sure where he got started on them because we don't have any figurines but I guess like cars and trucks, dinosaurs are pretty popular amongst the boys. He is really fun about them and likes to eat like a dinosaur, hide like a dinosaur, take a nap like a dinosaur, walk like a dinosaur, you get my drift. George and I have been using it to our advantage and ask Drew to put his pacifier away like a dinosaur, take a big bite like a dinosaur and lay still for a diaper change like a dinosaur. In Drew's mind, dinosaurs don't do anything different from a bear or tiger and he mostly just walks around roaring with his hands in the claw position. It works for me! What Drew is into, I'm into (as you can see below!)...
Here we are sneaking up on Daddy "like a dinosaur." Drew's idea of course.
Tickling Mommy "like a dinosaur."

Pulling his new bag, you guessed it... "like a dinosaur!" We are flying to Vegas in a couple of weeks and Drew loves to haul luggage so I got him his very own backback on wheels. May as well have him lug his own stuff through the terminal!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.