Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hide and Seek!

We have had a few days of terrible weather. Two days of pouring rain and two days of snow! Not my idea of March! We did our best to fill the time indoors but ended up playing t-ball on the screened-in porch during a down pour and building a pitiful snowman when the snow came Monday. We enjoyed Judy's visit and were sad to see her go on Sunday. She and Drew had a great time playing "rescue," one of his favorite games. He hides animals, cars, and anything else he can find and then Diego and the fireman rescue them. The weather cleared up today and Drew and I went to Wiggles Wiggles and then Chick-Fil-A with Alison and her son Logan. My parents arrive tomorrow for a long weekend and we're excited about that! They've only been gone a couple of weeks but we miss them already!

Kisses for Grandma!

The world's most pitiful snowman! My neighbor Beth and I built it with the kids. Lucky for us the kids were tickled pink with it. It was way too cold to build another one.


Drew and I played many games of hide and seek to pass the time indoors. This is one of his hiding spots!

His favorite hiding spot!

Where's Drew? It's so funny to play games with him. When we play hide and seek he likes to tell me where to hide and then he leaves the room and comes back to find me where he left me like it was some huge mystery.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.