Sunday, March 15, 2009

Drew is Back in Action!

After a full week of being sick with a terrible stomach virus, Drew finally started feeling better at the end of the week. It was just in time for our visit from my good friend Jodi and her son Rupert from Charlotte! We had a great time chatting and playing with the boys. She is due with another baby in August as well so we had lots of fun things to talk about!
It has been the rainiest weekend but we've had some good times indoors. Drew is so happy to be feeling better and we've been playing non-stop. He has cracked us up with his non-stop eating! He woke up Saturday morning begging for pizza. We held off until dinner and then ordered plenty! Drew has also had us giggling with some of his new favorite phrases. He loves to answer questions with a true response, not just a yes or no. His favorite is "I'm fine" and it's so adorable to hear! "Drew, do you need a diaper change?" "No, I'm fine. No stinky." "Drew, do you want more to eat?" "No, I'm fine. I'm full." We've come so far since the grunting and whining at the fridge door and I'm thankful for that! The weather is supposed to get nice again this week so we're looking forward to a fun week!
Jodi, Rupert, Drew and I.
Drew having a blast in an empty bin! I was packing up clothes that he has outgrown and he took over the bin. It was so good to see him smiling and laughing after being so sick all week.

Peek-A-Boo!

Platty gets in on the fun!
And the rest of his stuffed animals.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.