Thursday, March 12, 2009

We're Having A...!!!

We got some big news this week... We are expecting a baby BOY!!! I had an ultrasound and we weren't planning to find out the gender but after the technician told us that baby Davis looked great we got so excited that we couldn't help ourselves! It will be fun getting ready for his arrival and getting Drew used to the idea of a little brother. We are sooooo thrilled!!! I can just picture my boys being buddies and playing together and it brings tears to my eyes! We are so thrilled to become a family of four in August!
We also had a really fun weekend! My parents arrived last Thursday evening and we had a nice family dinner with them and the Watson's. Then Whitley spent the night and on Friday CC, Day Day, the babies and I went to the park and then to lunch. It was such a fun time! We all headed to Myrtle Beach Friday afternoon to enjoy the nice weather. We spent tons of time outside and even went to the beach. Mom and Dad left on Monday, it was too short of a trip!
Poor Drewby has been sick with a stomach virus this week but it on the way to recovery. I won't go into the details but I've done more loads of laundry this week than I usually do in two months. The only good news is that I've had tons of snuggle time with him! He just wants to cuddle on the couch and watch movies.
CC and the grand babies at the park. She and Day Day were exhausted by the time we left!
Dancing on tables! I think Drew got that move from me as I recall doing that a time or two in college. I totally forgot to pack pj's for him so he had to wear Whitley's. Mom brain combined with pregnancy brain has me forgetting lots of things lately.
Cutie!
Running on the beach, his favorite thing. He absolutely loves the beach! He talks about it all of the time!
Darling photo of Whitley!

Drew kissing his brother's ultrasound photo!

Drew checks out the pictures of Baby Boy Davis but he doesn't look impressed.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.