Sunday, August 9, 2009

Having Fun Waiting on Baby!

We've had a great week waiting on Baby Davis. The Kuliks, family friends from New Jersey, visited us last Saturday on their way to Myrtle Beach. Drew loved their three kids and had a blast playing cars, soccer, baseball, football, basketball and anything else they would play with him. We enjoyed catching up with their family and wish they could have stayed longer! We went to the North Carolina Museum of Life & Science with CC, Cristie and Whitley this week as well. It's a great place for kids and they just opened a new dinosaur exhibit so we were excited to take Drew. He loved it of course and had a blast pointing at all of the dinos and calling out their names. The rest of the week was filled with a trip to the library, a visit to Mae Mae's house for her birthday, a date night for George and I and lots and lots of walking. My Mom has been walking with me at night which I've really enjoyed. Hopefully it's doing the trick! Today is Baby Davis's due date so maybe we'll have some news soon!
Drew chills with Ian and Christian. He loved playing with the older boys and they were so sweet to him!
CC, Whitley and Drew check out an exhibit at the North Carolina Museum of Life & Science.

Drew sits on a dinosaur! He was sooo excited about the new dinosaur exhibit at the museum!

George and Drew pose in front of what Drew called a T-Rex. It wasn't a T-Rex but did look a lot like one.
Whitley and Drew on a dino.

My boy and I!

Drew helps cut up a cantaloupe. He is such a big helper!

Mom and I before I left for my nieghbor's baby shower.

My neighbor Camille and I. She's due in just a couple of weeks!

Whitley and Drew take a ride in Drew's car!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.