Thursday, August 13, 2009

Love at First Sight!

Our sweet baby boy arrived Monday night at 11:59pm!!! What a wonderful week we have had! We named him David Roy (David after my Father and Roy after George's Father). He was born 8 pounds 4 oz and 20 3/4 inches long - big boy!!! I have tons of pictures I want to post and more details to share so hopefully I can get on the computer later today to do so. In the meantime, I wanted to announce his arrival and share at least a couple of pictures.
Here he is!
Dr. Gausmann poses with us after the delivery.

Tricia, the wonderful labor and delivery nurse!!!

David and I immediately after delivery (so excuse my hair-do!).
George and I with sweet David!
Awe!

Drew comes to meet baby brother! I will treasure that memory forever!
Me and the boys, I am one blessed Mom!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.