Saturday, August 29, 2009

Thank You Me-Ma!

George's Mom left on Thursday so we're totally on our own now. We really enjoyed having her here and appreciate all that she did to help us! She and Drew played for hours every day and by the sound of things they had lots of fun! I heard lots of talk of dinosaurs and race cars, two of his favorite things. We enjoyed her help around the house and especially her yummy meals! We miss her and look forward to her next visit! We've been settling into a routine just the four of us the last few days. Yesterday I had the boys by myself all afternoon and evening while George went to his fantasy football draft. Not only did we survive but we actually had a great day! Drew was sweet as sugar the entire time and cooperated fully with everything I asked him to do, including leaving our neighbors' house when David had a diaper blowout. He usually hates leaving friends' houses so I was brainstorming ways to talk him into leaving but was pleasantly surprised when he agreed to go right away. He said he wanted to help me with baby brother's diaper. Sweetie!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.