Monday, May 24, 2010

Hitching a Ride

It's been a whirlwind of a week since my last post. Please keep my sweet Daddy in your thoughts and prayers. He is having surgery on Thursday for an abdominal aortic aneurysm. Cristie and I are flying to Minnesota on Tuesday to be with him and Mom. I've uploaded a few pictures of the boys from the past week. I also included a short video of them riding in Drew's truck. Well, I guess I should call it the Davis boys' truck since it seems that David has quite a liking for it as well!



They love to take a bath together.

Having dessert while watching Dancing With the Stars. Drew and I have so much fun watching TV together, we like the same dancers on Dancing and the same singers on American Idol.


Swinging!



Two swords!!!



Hitching a ride with Drew. They were very sweet riding together.

David hitching a ride with Drew! He loved it and was checking every little thing out, trying to figure out how the truck works. Drew drove him all the way around the block but I didn't have the nerve to video it, I was too busy running along side making sure David didn't fall out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.