Friday, October 21, 2011

Go Daddy Go! Go Mama Go!

George and I both had races this month. George did an international distance triathlon in Myrtle Beach on October 8th. He did great despite being sick. The location was very pretty and the weather was great! We had fun cheering him on! I did a 1/2 marathon in Durham on October 16th. I did well, finishing in 1:34:52. I placed 3rd in my age group and I'm super excited about my award! It was another beautiful day and the boys were so sweet to cheer me on the whole way! I was impressed by how quickly they moved around the course, catching me at miles 2, 5, 6 and 11. It was great to see their smiling faces!



George on the run in Myrtle Beach.
Our cheering party!

Cristie helped me make the posters :)

Proud of Daddy!

Post race with my boys. The poster David is holding reads "My Mommy is faster than yours." Talk about pressure! With my running partner and friend, Camille. She finished 2nd in our age group.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.