Friday, August 8, 2008

Sorry so long since last blog

Sorry I have been tardy on my blog updates. We have been keeping busy the last couple of weeks with toddler time at the library, play dates, a happy birthday visit to my Aunt Mary's house, a trip to the pool, lots and lots of errands, a visit from my friend Melissa and her family (separate post to come) and a wonderful girls weekend at the beach for me! Drew has been his typical funny self and continues to keep me on my toes. I had to pause from starting this post because he had a bad fall in the living room. He hit the floor so hard that an LSU bottle opener in the wine cabinet starting playing the flight song. No joke! The good thing is that the song completely distracted him and he didn't even notice that his cheek turned bright red, then purple and swelled instantly. Poor guy! Here's a few random recent photos...
Silly boys wearing paper plates for masks! The sound effects were priceless! Drew thinks all animals sound like a cow or tiger.

Big gulp! Drew loves drinking out of cups with straws and insisted on having mine at Sam's. No worries, I drank all the Diet Coke and filled it up with water before giving it to him.

Getting rough on the floor with Daddy.
Getting rough on the floor with cousin Stephen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.