Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hot Wheels!!!

Drew had the best evening yesterday! He was hanging out with our neighbor Blake and Blake offered to take Drew on a ride in his Power Wheels Jeep. It was Drew's first ride and he loved every second of it! We went around the block and then Blake got out. Drew took that opportunity to scoot over and take the wheel! What??? I was chatting outside with some friends and had just said that I wondered when would be the right time to get Drew his own car and then I turned around and he had taken off in Blake's. My friend responded "Looks like now's the time!" George and I agree he's too young for one but maybe when he's two.
Drew and his idol Blake. Drew is holding on to the yellow car because it's Blake's and he loves everything of Blake's!
Lauren, Drew and Blake. Cute photo!




Quick video of Drew in the Jeep. I felt like I should be supervising, not making home videos, so I only got a few seconds. Plus, he was getting close to the curb. He may need to work on his steering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.