Sunday, July 20, 2008

Slip-n-Slide!!!

We went to Logan's 1st birthday party today and Drew had a blast playing with the water toys! Thank goodness for those toys because it was the hottest day this summer! We've been home 5 hours and I swear we're still trying to cool off. Drew went from kiddie pool to slip-n-slide to squirt hose and back to the kiddie pool, and on and on and on. He was king of the slip-n-slide!!!


Taking a break for some "buh (long pause) bulls."
Ready to get back up and hit the slip-n-slide again!



A video of Drew on the Slip-n-Slide. I want to make it clear that I wasn't a fan of Drew flying down that thing with one arm swinging around just begging to break. He was having such a ball though (George too!) so I kept my whiny mouth shut. I may have muttered one "be careful" but obviously nobody was listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.