Monday, July 28, 2008

A Drop in the Bucket

We went to the beach on Saturday and Drew played very well with his sand and water toys. His big goal was to fill a bucket with water so he went back and forth from the ocean carrying a smaller bucket of water and poured it into the larger bucket. You can imagine how long that took considering most of the water came out on the walk through the sand. Sometimes he made it back with quite a load but then poured it in the wrong spot. He finally finished and was quite proud of his work! George and I went on a dinner date later that evening and had a very nice time. We sat on the water and enjoyed the live music and a delicious dinner. I really liked my meal... until I tried George's! Yum, yum! I had major entree envy. We haven't stopped talking about it. It was an ahi tuna dish and although the tuna was delicious, the sauce made it! We've been trying to figure out what was in so I can attempt to replicate it. Fat chance but I'm willing to give it a try. It was just that good! It was so wonderful to go out to a nice dinner and not worry about Drew or relieving a baby sitter. Thanks Judy!

Fun in the sun (it was actually pretty cloudy but suited us just fine. Drew didn't get so hot and I didn't have to slather 50 SPF on him quite as much).
The bucket is full! Celebration time!
Date night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.