Friday, July 18, 2008

Sweet, sweet Drew!

Drew has been so sweet and fun this week! He's always a sweetie but some days I am amazed at what a good little boy he is. He was so cheerful and charming everywhere we went and never failed to make strangers smile. In between playing with his many trucks, blocks and other fun toys, he would surprise me with kisses and hugs. That never gets old! He has started clapping and cheering for himself when he kisses me because he can tell how thrilled I am. Drew was extra perfect yesterday when I spent most of the day cooking and cleaning in preparation for Bunco. The ladies in our neighorhood play and it was my turn to host. I felt bad that Drew had to mostly play by himself and watch Shrek III again but he didn't seem to mind. He even went to bed like a champ at his normal time while 16 ladies were chatting loudly downstairs. Luck would have it that George was out of town so couldn't help with Drew during the last minute rush to get things ready at 7:30. Luckily my sweet sister came to help and play as a substitute so it worked out great! We had a ball and sweet Drew slept through the whole thing! I took Drew on a lunch date today to Chick-Fil-A to thank him for being so good. He was so excited to play that he hardly touched his food. I planned to save it for after but looked down a few minutes later and it was all gone. Surely a little kid ganked it. Or did I eat it? Disgusting.

Drew got a couple of new toys, pictures below...

Mr. Fix It in his toolbelt and hardhat! Flipping burgers on his new grill from CC!
CVS just opened around the corner and Drew is a huge fan of their shopping carts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.